5/16/2012It can be extremely frustrating to finally get out the door with a small child only to find it difficult to install that child’s car seat. Whether you are trying to get to work, a doctor’s appointment or the playground, the unwanted delay may be trying for you and maddening for your child. Yet, you know how important it is to have your child in a safe car seat. You know that a car seat may help avoid car accident injuries and extensive work with a Marietta auto accident attorney.
Jeffrey H. Dover
Jeffrey H. Dover
How to Prevent Car Seat Installation Frustration
In order to prevent the last minute problem of a car seat that is hard to install, it is important to:
- Have the right car seat for your child given your child’s age, height and weight.
- Install the car seat and, if possible, have it checked by an expert. Sometimes police stations, baby stores, and others offer free inspections.
- If possible, leave the car seat installed at all times.
- Have an expert teach you how to reinstall a car seat should you have to move it.
- Purchase a car that makes installation easier.
How to Contact a Marietta Auto Accident Attorney After a Wreck
A properly installed car seat can help protect your child in case of a crash. However, it does not completely eliminate the risk of injury for a child, nor does it protect other passengers. If you, or your child, have been in a Marietta car accident, then it is important to contact an experienced Marietta car accident lawyer at 1.770.518.1133.
Our Marietta car accident attorneys also encourage you to learn more about which car seat is needed for your child in our FREE publication: Georgia Child Safety Seat Laws – Here’s What You Need to Know.
Category: Auto/Truck Wreck
Comments are closed.