Several options may be available to you. You could submit your bills to your personal or employee health insurance plan for coverage. If you are married or a veteran, your spouse’s insurance plan or a VA policy, respectively, could afford you some coverage or benefit. Finally, contact the state board of Health and Human Services to find out if some benefit may be available to you in consideration of your current disability.