In case your injuries have resulted from a negligent behavior of another worker or inappropriate working conditions, you may be able to recover damages. In this case it becomes possible to bypass the workers’ compensation system and sue your employer in a court of law directly. If this is the case then you can sue for a complete range of damages – including pain and suffering (both physical and mental), lost future wages as a result of your injury and may also seek punitive damages. We have knowledge and experience to professionally and successfully handle your workers’ compensation case of any kind. Contact Dover Law Firm to see your options for recovery. With over 15 years of trial experience we know how to best help you – call us at (770)518-1133.