4/12/2012You had a full day planned. You have job responsibilities that were going to make up the majority of your work day. You were all set for a productive and successful day and then, without warning, you were hurt in a car accident on the way to work. Now what? What should you do at the scene of the accident and in the hours following the crash? What does your employer and your Alpharetta car crash lawyer want you to do?
Jeffrey H. Dover
Jeffrey H. Dover
First, We Want You to Make 5 Important Calls
If you are physically able to do so, then it is important to make the following calls at the scene of the accident:
- 911 or the Local Police. The police will come investigate the accident and first responders can help with medical emergencies.
- A Loved One. Let a loved one know what is going on so that he or she can come help you during this stressful and potentially painful time.
- Your Employer. Call your employer and let him or her know that you were in an accident.
- Your Primary Care Doctor. Even if you receive emergency medical care, your doctor should know that you were in an accident.
- An Experienced Alpharetta Car Crash Attorney. A lawyer can help you protect your rights and fight for your just recovery.
An Alpharetta Car Crash Lawyer Can Help in the Days, Weeks and Months After Your Accident Injuries
To find out more about how an Alpharetta car accident attorney may be able to help you with your recovery, please call our Atlanta personal injury law firm at 1.770.518.1133. We also invite you to learn more about your rights after a car wreck by reading our FREE book: 4 Common Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Georgia Car or Truck Claim.
Category: Auto/Truck Wreck
Comments are closed.