Dover Law Firm
How Georgia Cyclists Can Avoid Bicycle Accidents in Atlanta
- Bicyclists can do a lot to protect themselves, including:
- Wearing reflective gear
- Putting high density lights on the bike
- Getting a mirror
- Using a bell
- Learning hand signals to gesture intentions
Here are some things a bicyclist should NOT do when riding a bike:
- Do not listen to an iPod or have headphones on
- Do not ride against traffic
- Do not ride in a car's blind spot
- Do not weave in and out of parked cars
- Do not cut through parking lots
Although these proactive tips may not save everyone, they can help reduce the number of Atlanta bicycle crashes. Unfortunately, even the safest bicycle rider can still become a victim of a negligent driver running a red light, driving drunk, or texting while driving.
If this is the case, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Call The Dover Law Firm at 1.770.518.1133 today, and schedule your free legal consultation with a skilled Atlanta accident attorney. Also, make sure to request our FREE book, 4 Common Mistakes that Will Ruin Your Georgia Car or Truck Claim.