Intriguing Statistics on Head-On Collisions
While some statistics and trivia may seem to cater more to our curiosity than to practical usage, auto accident statistics can be enlightening by demonstrating the commonality of certain fundamental mistakes that we are all prone to make. Knowing them can often clarify the importance of conscientious driving so that we may be more careful behind the wheel and keep our loved ones and ourselves safe. Here are a few intriguing statistics on head-on collisions offered in hopes of informing and protecting you:
• 95 percent of all car crashes are cause by driver error
• Current federal regulations require that a car be able to sufficiently withstand head-on collisions at 30 and 35 mph
• One study has found that 86% of head-on collisions took place between intersections
• Head-on collisions make up 7% of all fatal urban crashes and 13% of all fatal rural crashes
• 28.6% of head-on collisions result in fatality; 15.3% result in minor injuries; 9.1% lead to incapacitating injuries
If you are involved in a head-on collision, your interests will be best represented by a firm that not only understands the law, but medical terminology, conditions, and procedures as well. To provide for your representation, contact Dover so that we can begin the process of getting you back on the road to recovery.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Intriguing Statistics on Head-On Collisions"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."