We can get you the help you need, even if it is not with us.
Dover Law Firm recognizes that you may be in the process of gathering information about your situation. We have compiled a list of resources below to help you on your journey. If you have specific questions and need answers, feel free to contact an Atlanta medical malpractice lawyer at our office.
Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- American Cancer Society: American Cancer Society is based in Atlanta, Georgia. It is an organization dedicated to eliminating cancer.
- CURE Childhood Cancer: The organization focuses on researching cures for childhood cancer and educating patients and their families.
- National Cancer Institute: The National Cancer Institute provides information to patients regarding cancer topics, clinical trials and the latest research. The organization also gives advice on how to cope with cancer.
- American Medical Association: The American Medical Association offers a Doctor Finder that has information on approximately 690,000 physicians nationwide. Their website also includes frequently asked questions and search tips.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The CDC is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The organization is focused on patient safety and human services. CDC's website offers statistics, publications and other health information.
- National Patient Safety Foundation: The National Patient Safety Foundation's goal is to improve patients' safety and care. The organization provides publications and resources for patients and their families.
- Law Guru: LawGuru.com is a legal advice website where we answer legal questions submitted on the Web.