Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (770) 518-1133
Click on the boxes below for more information

Recovering Damages from a Construction-Related Auto Accident

Blog Category:
Comments (0)

In the event that your vehicle sustains damage or you are injured in an accident resulting from road construction, it is helpful to know how to initiate the process of recovering compensation for the losses you have sustained. Following proper procedures allows for the possibility of settling things amicably without the need for legal measures to be taken.

• Tending to any physical injuries that you may have sustained is always the first priority. Seek proper medical assistance and ensure that any injuries are properly noted for your insurance records

• Filing a police report is just as crucial to recovering losses after construction-related accident as it is after a collision with another car

• Taking photographs of the damage to your vehicle can provide additional evidence to your insurance company

• Determining which city, county, or township is responsible for the road will tell your insurance who to negotiate with and how to pursue damages

• Filing a claim with the construction company will notify them of the circumstance and warn them of any liability that they may ultimately face

Unfortunately, the responsible parties will sometimes contest the case and try to deny you compensation. If you are involved in a construction-related accident, your interests will be best represented by a firm that not only understands the law, but medical terminology, conditions, and procedures as well. To provide for your representation, contact Dover so that we can begin the process of getting you back on the road to recovery.

Category: Auto/Truck Wreck

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "Recovering Damages from a Construction-Related Auto Accident"

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."


Email:* (will not be published)


Notify me of follow-up comments via email.