11/15/2011Sometimes dangerous roads can't be avoided. You may have no other route to take or it may be an individual driver who is making traveling that road dangerous. However, some dangerous situations can be anticipated, and our Atlanta car accident lawyers recommend that you consider several factors before you plan your route.
Dover Law Firm
Dover Law Firm
Why the Road May Be Dangerous
Specifically, it is important to consider:
- The condition of the road.
- Whether drivers tend to obey the speed limits on the road.
- Whether previous serious or fatal accidents have occurred on the road.
- The visibility on the road. Is shrubbery trimmed appropriately, and is the road light enough if you are driving after dark?
- Cell phone reception. This is important not because you will be making calls while driving but so that you can reach emergency personnel in case of a serious Atlanta auto accident.
What to Do After a Crash on Any Atlanta Road
If you have been hurt in an Atlanta car crash, then it is important to understand what to do next. The experienced Atlanta auto accident attorneys of the Dover Law Firm can help you understand your legal rights and potential recovery. We encourage you to contact us today at 1.770.518.1133 for a free consultation.
We also invite you to read our FREE book: 4 Common Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Georgia Car or Truck Claim to find out more about what you should, and what you should not, do after an Atlanta accident.
Category: Auto/Truck Wreck
There are no comments.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "Are You Traveling Dangerous Atlanta Roads?"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."